Job Title: Business Development Associate-Bandung
Kualifikasi Pekerjaan: Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday. With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 7-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since. Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility – awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realise this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate, based in Bandung. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale and manage our rapid growth across Indonesia. We are seeking someone who can thrive in a collaborative, open and fun culture! If you are passionate about solving delivery problems through empowering communities, come join us and experience exciting, rapid growth!
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN ENGLISH AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Market research: Area potential business cluster mapping, potential SMEs, competitor activity, market researched or surveyed both online and offline
- Sales operations: acquire and on board business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Doing outreach to clients via cold calls/emails/meetings, timely follow ups, administrative work (contract drafting, coordination).
- Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partner to promote our services and values.
What We Seek
- Strong local network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- A can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- An exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- A charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- The ability to negotiate in getting the best deal out of every partnership.
- Huge willingness to learn
- High motivated and proven to be survived under high pressure and targets
What You’ll Need
- Agreed to do both field sales and online sales
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales (start-up/logistic/e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Able to speak English, and Local languange will be additional value and consideration
- Good understanding of local business knowledge
- Experience in API integration, aggregator and merchant relationship will be some pluses
gaji yang Diharapkan:
Lokasi: Bandung, Jawa Barat
Tanggal: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 01:48:26 GMT
👉LAMAR KERJA SEKARANG